Get/Set Table Properties :

Dear Team,

I am using Aspose lastest version for doc conversion. I need to get/set the table properties like table border color, background color etc. . I have gone through api, no method has been given to get/set table properties.

Regards,
Anbu Chezhian.S

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, there is no way to get/set table style (border, background etc). Currently you can only set all that you need for table cell (for example borders you can set around rows and cells). Your request has been linked o the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is available.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-581) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(63)

Please provide example for getting table border styles, color .
Still i cant able to do tat .

Hi
Thanks for your request. Currently, there is a way to set borders for a table:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/java/com.aspose.words/table/#setBorder-int-int-double-java.awt.Color-boolean
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan