Get sheetid field of excel worksheet

I need the “sheetid” field of excel worksheet.
the sheetid appears in the workbook.xml of an excel file like so:

“< sheet name=“Config” sheetId=“178” r:id=“rId2”/>”

this is different then the “CodeName” that is in the sheet1.xml and is not what i need
< sheetPr codeName=“Sheet114”>

ps
i need this for excel and xlsb files

thanks

@turaaa

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

It seems, this feature is not available so we have logged a New Feature request in our database to support it. We will look into it and implement it. Once, the feature is available or we have some other news for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45666 - Get SheetId field of Excel Worksheet

@turaaa

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45666 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

thanks for the quick reply!
When will the new version be available for java ?

@turaaa

Please spare us some more time as we have fixed the issue in .NET, we will also fix this issue in Java and update you asap.

This issue is logged for Aspose.Cells for Java as CELLSJAVA-42414.

@turaaa

Please download and try the latest fix and let us know your feedback.

tested and it works with new function

getTabId

thanks!

@turaaa

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose APIs.

It is good to know that you were able to sort out your issue with newly added method. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45666) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.10

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42414) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.10.