Get Video Cutting Properties from PowerPoint Presentation using Aspose.Slides for .NET

Hi
Can you tell me where the time cutting properties for a video are located please ?
image.jpg (75.6 KB)
image.png (99.4 KB)
This is required.
Can you help me please ?
Thank you.

1. Click the Playback tab.
  2. Adjust the settings in the Video Options group. Volume: Adjusts the volume for the video clip’s audio. Start: Determines when the video clip will play. The default setting is “On Click”, but you can adjust the setting so the video starts automatically.

I need to access those properties from IVideoFrame object… :roll_eyes:

@pcaillol,
Thank you for contacting support. I am working on the question you posted and will get back to you ASAP.

thank you Andrey, seems those properties are not read from the powerpoint file.

@pcaillol,
It looks like Aspose.Slides does not yet support managing the Trim Video settings.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-43760

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

How long do you think that fix will take to be released please ?

@pcaillol,
The issue has already been resolved. A fix will be included in Aspose.Slides 23.3. This release will be published in the second half of March.

Looking forward, thank you so much !
enjoy your weekend

@pcaillol,
Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.