Get xml node from Word with attached schema

Hi,

I have a word document with attached schema and xml tags around the text. Is there any way I can access those tags (or xml nodes) with aspose word in .NET?

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for your request. There is no way to get XML nodes using Aspose.Words. However, you can get Document nodes. Please see the following link to learn more about Aspose.Words DOM:

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more assistance, I will be glad to help you.

Best regards.

Are you going to support it in near future?

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please describe your requirements more specifically and attach sample documents here? I will investigate the issue and provide you more information.

Best regards.

I have attached sample doc. If you see it in Word, you will see “Listing”, “Herb”, “Plantname” XML tags with text inside. I want to access those from .NET. Microsoft word provides XMLNodes method to do it. I wanted to know if Aspose provides something like that.

Thanks.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Now it is clear for me what you mean. The feature you are asking for is called Custom XML. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support custom XML at the moment. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 3046) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(9)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan