getSolutionXMLs() API

Hi Aspose,

I have a C# application to save a SolutionXMLElement to VSDX document like this:

document.SolutionXMLElement[“test”] = “id1”;
document.Save();

When I try to read document.SolutionXMLElement[“test”], it returns the expected value, it means that C# works well.

But when I use Aspose Diagram for Java 17.02.0, I receive no SolutionXML ( “0” and “null” were received after running the following code):

Diagram document = new Diagram(in);
System.out.println("Solution Xml size: " + document.getSolutionXMLs().getCount());
SolutionXML solXml = document.getSolutionXMLs().get(“test”);
System.out.println("solXml: " + solXml);

Can you let me know what’s the problem here? I’m attaching my Vsdx document for your reference. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Tuyen

Hi Tuyen,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the problem of not being able to retrieve the solution XML element. It has been logged under ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50479 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We will keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Imran,

Thanks for your response. Can you provide me a way to insert SolutionXML to a *.vsdx file? The example from here does not work if I save document to *.vsdx file, it only works if I save document to *.vdx file.

What I want is to insert meta data to a *.vsdx file and later on get it back. If we have an issue with SolutionXML, can you suggest me other way to do this task? Thank you.

Best Regards,
Tuyen

Hi Tuyen,

Thank you for contacting support. Aspose.Diagram for Java API provides the same way to add SolutionXML in both VDX and VSDX drawings. We managed to replicate the problem of not being able to add SolutionXML to your source VSDX drawing (Drawing1.vsdx). It has been logged under ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50480 in our bug tracking system. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Tuyen,

Thank you for being patient. The ticket IDs DIAGRAMJAVA-50479 and DIAGRAMJAVA-50480 have been resolved and if there is no issue in the quality assurance phase, then their fixes will be included in the next version 17.5 of Aspose.Diagram for Java API. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Hi Tuyen,

Thank you for being patient. In reference to the ticket IDs DIAGRAMJAVA-50479 and DIAGRAMJAVA-50480, please download and try this latest Hotfix version: Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.4.1. Please also let us know how that goes on your side.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50480;DIAGRAMJAVA-50479) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.5.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.