Getting Aspose.Email.AsposeException "Not a valid Win32 FileTime" exception

Hi

I am using aspose.email trial version to fetch emails from Gmail (using imap) It was working for last couple of days with out any issue, but yesterday I got below exception
App Message: —Exception caught—
Exception Type: Aspose.Email.AsposeException
Exception Message: Not a valid Win32 FileTime.
But there is no issue when I tried to fetch email from a folder other than inbox. is it because of trial version?. Only change we made is ,we changed the gmail language settings from french to English.

@sreenath2020

Can you please share which version of Aspose.Email you have used on your end. Please also provide the working sample code reproducing the issue along with test account access so that we may try to reproduce the issue on our end to help you furhter.

Version used in 20.0.8. and we are planning to buy a licensed version. See the sample code below. Unfortunately due to security constraints I can’t provide the test account. We still have the same issue but when I tried to debug it , it is picking emails. Additionally it starts picking from the live environment after reducing maximum email count from 100 to 10 but I don’t think it is a fix

ImapClient client = new ImapClient
(
Config.GetInstance().MailServer,
Config.GetInstance().Port,
Config.GetInstance().MailReceiver,
Config.GetInstance().ReceiverMailPassword
);
client.SecurityOptions = SecurityOptions.SSLAuto;
ImapQueryBuilder imapQueryBuilder = new ImapQueryBuilder();
imapQueryBuilder.HasNoFlags(ImapMessageFlags.IsRead);
MailQuery query = imapQueryBuilder.GetQuery();
client.SelectFolder(ImapFolderInfo.InBox);
ImapMessageInfoCollection messageInfoCol = client.ListMessages(query,100);

@sreenath2020

I request you to please share the test account credentials that we may use on our end to verify the issue as generally there has been no such issue while using ImapClient to fetch Gmail.