Getting aspose.pdf.lic file not found error

i have setting the aspose.pdf.lic in my asp.net application but i am getting an error of file not found.Please provide the solution

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have recently noticed a license issue in Aspose.Pdf for 11.0.0 and t was fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.1.1 Hot fix. Please download and try it, hopefully it will resolve the issue. However if the issue persist then please share some more details of the issue, the error details and license implementation logic, so we will look into it and guide you accordingly.

Furthermore please have a look in licence implementation suggestions for reference. It is suggested to set license in some Application Level event. When you will set the license in application level event/scope, it will remain valid till the lifespan of application.

• If you are developing an ASP.NET application, you can call License.SetLicense from the Global.asax.cs (Global.asax.vb) file, in the Application_Start protected method. It is called once when the application starts. Do not call License.SetLicense from within Page_Load methods since it means the license will be loaded every time a web page is loaded.
  • If you are developing a Windows Forms or console application, call License.SetLicense in your startup code, before using Aspose.Pdf for .NET classes.
  • If you are developing a class library, you can call License.SetLicense from a static constructor of your class that uses Aspose.Pdf for .NET. The static constructor will execute before an instance of your class is created making sure Aspose.PDF for .NET license is properly set.

Best Regards,