Getting Aspose Watermark when Converting Presentation Slide to PDF Document

Hello

ASPOSE version details:
Version - aspose-slides-v23.3
JDK - jdk-17.0.3.1

License Expiry Date:

We are getting ASPOSE watermark, when we perform slide to PDF conversion from today 1st September 2023.

As per my understanding we can use versions released before 31st August 2023.
Could you please help us to understand why we are getting watermark for PDF converted from slide? We are using slide version released before 31st August23.

thanks

@dnyandevp,
Thank you for reporting on the issue.

Yes, you are right, you may use Aspose.Slides versions released before 31st August 2023, and saved and exported documents should not be watermarked. Please follow the instructions below to send us your license file:

Then we will check your license shortly.

@andrey.potapov

I have received the license file from the customer and sent it to your email to allow you to investigate.

@dnyandevp - FYI

@JohnOwens,
Thank you for the license file.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39297

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@dnyandevp, @JohnOwens,
Our developers have investigated the case. If you use Maven for Aspose.Slides, please perform the following steps:

1. Go to the folder: .m2\repository\com\aspose\aspose-slides\23.3
  2. Remove everything from the folder.
  3. Download the version 23.3 again.

This should help. You may also use version 22.7 if you do the same steps.

Please let us know if you do not use Maven for Aspose.Slides.

Hello,

I used newly downloaded “aspose-slides-23.3-jdk16.jar” from “Aspose.Slides 23.3 | PowerPoint Formats Java High Code API” location and its working fine. I can generate the PDF without any watermark.

But I am not able to understand, Why my previous same version jar is not working?

Thanks…

@dnyandevp,
We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved on your end.

Some issues were resolved recently and then jar packages of versions 23.2+ were updated but old versions of the packages were stored on your local machine.

Does that mean you have updated aspose-slides-23.3-jdk16.jar on the same download link?

@alokpatel11,
Yes, we updated Aspose.Slides for Java 23.2, 23.3, 23.4, 23.5, 23.6, 23.7.

Thanks for the confirmation Andrey. Small suggestion, can we have another column here as “Update Date
*ASPOSE_UpdateDateInfo.jpg (156.0 KB)

@alokpatel11,
It was a very exceptional situation that had never happened before. Usually already released versions of libraries are not updated, only new ones are released. Therefore, Update Date will most likely not be added. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hello,

A follow up question: is this problem visible in Aspose Slides 21.x releases, or does it apply only to 23.x?

Przemek

@pskoskiewicz,
The issue affects only versions from 23.2 to 23.7.