Getting box text whlile converting japanese slides to pdf

Hi,

I am using aspose slides version 3.1.1.6 & aspose pdf version 4.1.0.0.
When i convert japanese slides to pdf, I am getting text like boxes.
Here is the code snippet i am using to convert to pdf.

Dim license As Aspose.Slides.License = New Aspose.Slides.License
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Slides.lic”)

Dim ppt As Presentation = New Presentation(designerFile)

ppt.SaveToPdf(pdfFile)

Also i have attached the sample ppt file and converted pdf file.

Regards,
Karthik

Hi Karthik,

An issue with issue id 11584 has been created to provide support for PDF export for ppt with japanese text. It will be investigated by the development team and you will be informed accordingly about findings.

Hi Karthik,

Our development team has verified the issue specified by you. Japanese text is not exported in Aspose.Slides because Microsoft provide “MS PGothic” font in TTC format, which is not supported by Aspose.Foundation We can try to include this font to Aspose.Slides resources, but it can violate Microsoft copyright. So, we recommend installing normal true type TTF fonts instead of font collection TTC.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Karthik,

We are pleased to share the intermediate version of Aspose.Slides for .NET with you. Please proceed to this link for downloading the said version. The shared version contain resolution to your specified issue. Please use the shared version and feel free to share your feedback. We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11584) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(6)