Getting error after ASPOSE to PDF in SSRS exported file

I am getting an error after a sucessfull instalation of ASPOSE to PDF for SSRS.
This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hello Sachin,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Can you please share some details regarding the error message that you're getting ? Also please share that, either you've tried the .MSI installer or have used the manual procedure for the installation of the product.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

I did a manual installation and got this error when opened the pdf that was generated.

Adobe Reader could not open 'file.pdf' becuase it is either not a supported file type or becuase the file has been damanged(for example, it was sent as an email attachment and was'nt correctly decoded).

Thanks,
Sachin

This is a prod issue and requires immidiate attention. Your promptness is desired.

Thanks,
Sachin

Hello Sachin,

Could You attach both invalid the PDF file and your RDL report, please? (In order to we can reproduce the issue the report should contains embedded data source)

Here is the PDF and RDL but I am afraid it is reading from a DB. I would like to add that it exports fine using acrobat PDF

Thanks,
Sachin

Hello Sachin,

Thanks for sharing the resource documents.

If the .RDL file is using some database, I'm afraid we might not be able to test it until or unless we've the same database. Can you please share the data source so that we can verify the scenario.

In case the sharing of database is not possible, can you please create a sample report using AdventureWorks database ?

We apologize for your inconvenience.