Getting error while importing document with StructuredDocumentTagRangeStart node

I am facing an issue while attempting to import a StructuredDocumentTagRangeStart node into the document. Whenever I try to perform this operation, I encounter an error that prevents the successful import of the node and getting “A value with the specified key has already been added” error for “StructuredDocumentTagRangeStart” node type.

@bhavikahirr Could you please attach your input documents along with code that will allow us to reproduce the problem? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Source File:
Original File - Style Issue.docx (650.4 KB)

Source Code File:
Source Code.zip (2.0 KB)

@bhavikahirr Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest 23.7 version of Aspose.Words. If possible could you please create a simple console application that will allow us to reproduce the problem on our side. I have tried with your simplified code, since I cannot run your original code on my side. Also, I have tested with the following code, that imitates a simplified scenario:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.docx");
Document dst = (Document)doc.Clone(false);

// Put the section from the source document to retain original section page setup.
dst.AppendChild(dst.ImportNode(doc.LastSection, true));

// Remove all children from the impirted section.
dst.FirstSection.Body.RemoveAllChildren();

List<Node> nodes = doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.Any, true)
    .Where(n => n.NodeType == NodeType.StructuredDocumentTagRangeStart || n.NodeType == NodeType.StructuredDocumentTagRangeEnd)
    .ToList();

foreach (Node node in nodes)
    dst.FirstSection.Body.AppendChild(dst.ImportNode(node, true));

dst.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.docx");

Console Application:
https://shaligraminfotech0-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/bhavik_a_shaligraminfotech_com/EQXX4GuS6utLiAm6_eBLGwEBPqqi1aT2Dt5QS6C7nJmm7g?e=9KYEDv

@bhavikahirr Thank you for additional information. We will investigate the problem and provide you more information.

@bhavikahirr
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25758

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25758) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.12 update also available on NuGet.