Getting FileCorruptedException in parrallel processing environment

hi
We are using ASPOSE library for a hosted java webservice which caters clients with various word related modification and utility.
The issue i am facing is whenever there are more than one request from the clients at around the same timestamp ( though for different document located at different directory ) , i am getting below exception from ASPOSE.

Attaching stacktrace and other environment information.

Please let me know if this is a known bug and was fixed in any of the subsequent aspose release.
Appreciated help here

Hi
Thanks for your request. You are using quite old version of Aspose.Words for Java. Have you tried with the latest version? You can download it from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/java
There was such issue in older versions, but it was resolved in the most recent versions.
Best regards,

Thanks for your response.
i can see the with most latest release this does not seem to be happening.
can i know the aspose release version in which this issue was fixed ?,
we have an existing license so we need to look for procurement for the upgraded version from which this issue was fixed.

Thanks

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. I would advise you to upgrade to the newest version your license allows to. Every Aspose license carries one-year subscription for free upgrades to new versions released during this time.
To check an expiration date of your license open the license file using notepad. You will see the following tags:

<SubscriptionExpiry>20110218</SubscriptionExpiry>

It means that you can free upgrade to version of Aspose.Words published before 02/18/2011.
Best regards.