Getting Incorrect pagecount for docx documents

Hello Team,

I am using the below code to get the pagecount for a word document, but the result is 2 instead of expected pages 3. Can you please let me know how to get correct pagecount. I am using Aspose.Words 19.1.0.0 licensed version. Also attached the word document.

var srcDoc2 = new Document(fileName);
        srcDoc2.UpdatePageLayout();
        srcDoc2.UpdateWordCount(true);
        Console.WriteLine(srcDoc2.PageCount);

Thanks,
LalityaWord_62e1f0df-233a-4fbf-9820-47f073f8ca67.zip (24.4 KB)

@lalityay

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-18070. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks @tahir.manzoor, Can you please give us any ETA for the fix. Also do i have any alternative solution in the meanwhile.

@lalityay

Thanks for your inquiry. We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. To speed up the progress of issue’s resolution, we suggest you please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies

@tahir.manzoor and Team, any update on this please.

Thanks,
Lalitya

@lalityay

Thanks for your inquiry. We regret to share with you that the implementation of this issue has been postponed (no estimate is available at the moment). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

@tahir.manzoor We are ready to buy the paid support, do we have any assurance that this PageCount issue gets fixed with the paid support.

Thanks,
Lalitya

@lalityay

We regret to share with you that the implementation of this issue has been postponed (no estimate is available at the moment). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Folks, any update on this please.

@lalityay,

Unfortunately, this issue (WORDSNET-18070) is not resolved yet. We have completed the analysis of this issue and the fix of this issue is currently being developed. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue will be resolved in future or any estimates maybe available. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hello Team,

Any update on this please? It has been an year since i raised the issue here.

Thanks,
Lalitya

@lalityay

We regret to share with you that this issue has been postponed (no estimate is available at the moment). We will inform you via this thread as soon as there is an update available on it.