Getting info from Bookmarks with Word for mac 2011

Hi, I’m writing because and having some problems, trying to obtain the text from a bookmark in a cell.

In the document I create a bookmark in a cell, but then in the code when I tried to obtain the text it return the entire row. If I tried creating the table and the bookmark using aspose works ok. But I need to obtain the info from a word document created by an user.

Please find attach an IntelliJ Idea project with the class, testing documents.

I'm testing with the last version of Aspose.Words 15.7.0

There are 3 bookmarks A1, B1, and C1, and they reference the cells with the values 10, 20, and 30. When I get the Text from A1 it return

FirstaBruceaWaynea10aa

Any idea?

Regards

Hi David,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12318. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Perfect.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12318) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.4 update.