Getting Null Pointer Exception on while fetching Workbook

Hi ,

I am getting Null Pointer Exception on fetching existing Workbook using Aspose.
I am using aspose-cells-8.9.0.jar for my Code.
On searching Forum, however I came across the similar kind of issue and implemented
aspose-cells-8.6.3.4.jar , but the error still persist.

I am hereby attaching the Excel File used as well as Code Snippet that puts the data in that workbook.

Following is the the Error stack that I receive on this error,
at com.aspose.cells.zajp.j(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.zajp.i(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.zajp.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.zakg.y(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.zakg.c(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.zakf.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.(Unknown Source)
at com.crisil.research.aspose.Main.AsposeGenericMain.setDataIntoExcelUsingResultSet(AsposeGenericMain.java:45)
at com.crisil.research.cfs.mf.cdp.insti.tr.phc.service.CommonServiceImpl.generateExcel(CommonServiceImpl.java:346)
at com.crisil.research.cfs.mf.cdp.insti.tr.phc.processing.GenerateExcel.run(GenerateExcel.java:34)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Help on this would be really appreciated.

Hi Manjurelahi,

Thank you for sharing the sample spreadsheet.

I am able to replicate the said exception while loading your provided sample in an instance of Workbook. We need to further analyze the sample to isolate the problem cause, therefore I have raised this incident with the product team under the ticket CELLSJAVA-42004. Please spare us little time for proper analysis. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi again,

This is to update you that we have resolved the problem logged earlier as CELLSJAVA-42004. We will shortly share the fix here for your testing.

Hi,

Please try the case against the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 16.10.2 (attached) and share your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42004) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.