Getting Number stored as text while importing data from Arraylist

Hey team, I’m adding data to worksheet via importing Arraylist and getting the warning "Number stored as text " with a green marker on cells, how can i get rid of this? Sample Code Snippet:
ArrayList (String) dummy;
worksheet.getCells().importArrayList(dummy, rowCounter, cellCounter, false);

@ak2397
Please use Cells.importArrayData() method, now please implement ICellsDataTable interface as the attached project. test.zip (842 Bytes)
We will add a wrapper class to wrap ArrayList as ICellsDataTable in the next release. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-50821” for this feature.

So, after the release i wont be needing this ICellsDataTable Implementation right? and is there any ETA for this release? that’ll be really helpful.
Thanks

@ak2397,

You will use supported API (e.g. importArrayList() overloaded method), we will provide details for it also. Hopefully, the issue will be fixed in the next official release of the product. If it takes more time, we will share an ETA for it. You will be notified once we publish the release.

@Amjad_Sahi
Thanks for the quick response, while exploring i came across worksheet.Cells.ConvertStringToNumericValue(), will using this help me for now? i mean just confirming if this will convert the normal stored strings as well? by normal i mean cells on which i’m not getting Number stored as Text?

@ak2397,

ConvertStringToNumericValue would affect all data in the sheet and try to convert numbers strings to numeric data type if possible.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-50880) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

@ak2397
Please try our latest release 22.6. With this version, you do not need to implement ICellsDataTable manually anymore. For you case, the code can be like:

options.ConvertNumericData = true;

cells.importData(workbook.getCellsDataTableFactory().getInstance(al.toArray(), false), rowCounter, cellCounter, options);

The issues you have found earlier have been fixed in this update. If you have downloaded the prior one(22.6.0), please use this update to replace the downloaded one because 22.6 has a bug which sometimes may cause generated file corrupted.