Getting "out of memory exception" while saving word document as a PDF file

Hi ,

We just need to save a large word document having size of 50 MB or above. While saving the document using the below lines of code, we are getting the Out Of Memory exception:

Document document = new Document(filePath); document.Save(HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath(saveAsFileName), Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Following is my machine configuration:
Installed RAM: 8 GB
Processor: Intelcore I5, 240 Gig Hz

We thought that we may split the file into various sub files and then save them as PDF individually and thereafter will merge all pdf files into one unit. But we found that doc.Sections.Count returns 1 and hence we were not able to proceed with this approach.

Can you kindly look into the issue and do let me know the solution for the same.

It is pretty urgent!!

Thanks,

Howdy
Hi Chateau,

Thanks for your inquiry. Have you tried Aspose.Words for .NET 16.11.0?

Could you please ZIP this document, upload it to Dropbox and share the download link here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi Hafeez,

We have already upgraded the version of ASPOSE word, excel and email library to following version:

Aspose.Words.dll 16.11.0.0
Aspose.Email.dll 6.9.0.0
Aspose.Cells.dll 16.10.0.0

Despite, we are still getting the out of memory exception as earlier.
we have created the sample application for your further perusal and consideration and uploaded the zip file in drop box which can be found into the following location:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/203acuv3c39hvsi/POC.ASPOSE.zip?dl=0

Attached is the screen shot that we are getting.

Kindly have a look and do let us know your findings

Regards,
Howdy.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are working over your query and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Hi,

Thanks for being patient.

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-14649. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

Regarding WORDSNET-14649, please also tell which project settings do you use? x86 or x64?

Best regards,