Gif Export not honoring pagesize

Hi
I am trying to export a visio to an gif and defining the size of the output image.

It ignores my page settings, and exports the Gif in the size of the visio.

var d = new Diagram(“src.vsd”);
var so = new ImageSaveOptions(SaveFileFormat.GIF);
so.PageSize = new PageSize(900, 500);
d.Save(outputGif, so);

gif-size.zip (186.4 KB)
Contains src.vsd, and two gifs named after the export program.

Regards
Dennis

@hellagutmanndk

Thanks for contacting support.

We were able to reproduce the issue in our environment and logged it under the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51553 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

which version is this fixed in?

@hellagutmanndk

We have further investigated the logged issue and found that you were setting the page size equal to the page size of source file which was why output was no different. Please use different page size than that of source file as follows:

so.PageSize = new Aspose.Diagram.Saving.PageSize(500, 500);

You will find that the output will be different. The ticket which was opened has been closed now. In case of any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.

That is incorrect, the aspose.gif is 1200x667, whereas the visio.gif is only 900x500 (which is the preferred size - an incidently also the page size of the visio file (I didn’t realize this at first.))

But still the aspose export is producing a file with larger dimensions than the original.

@hellagutmanndk

Thanks for getting back to us.

We have recorded your feedback and will re-investigate the logged ticket according to them. We will surely let you know once an update is available in this regard. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.