Give me a solution based on Aspose

Greeting online support,

I would like to use Aspose products to provide solution for my customer, I will list my requirements below, could you please advise what products I need to purchase to satisfy my customer's requirements?

My requirements:
1) Customer has a lot of paper books, each book consists of many pages. How to convert these paper pages to PDF files? Then re-organize these pages into serveral PDF files and save them on computer disk?

Our current solution is to take pictures with digital camera for each page of the books, then convert these JPG pictures to PDF files, then merge these PDF files with the same theme into one PDF file. Is it possible? If possible, it it the best solution?

2) If user reads the PDF file through Web explorer, will Web explorer download the PDF to user's client?
Our request is that there should be not any copy of the PDF file, even the temporary copy on user's local PC, is it possible?

3) Each PDF file needs security control, like watermark, printing control,screen capture control....

4) There may be serveral users request different access to the same PDF file, eg one user needs to read the PDF file, meanwhile another user needs to print the same PDF file, then how to provide solution in this case?

Our thinking is to create one copy for each user, then modify the security to the PDF coply dynamically, is it possible? If possible, it it the best solution?

By the way, I am from China. Does Aspose support Chinese? Is there any price difference between China and US?

We are evaluate the product and solution now, your quickly response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

BR,
Sally

Dear Sally,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

1) You solution is possible. You can use Aspose.Pdf to add images into a Pdf document.

2)It is possible to display a Pdf document in the customer’s web browser without copying the file to customer’s local disk.

3)Security is supported when create Pdf document using Aspose.Pdf. Encrypting existed Pdf document is supported in Aspose.Pdf.Kit.

4)You solution is possible. You can modify the security setting using Aspose.Pdf.Kit.

Chinese is supported in Aspose.Pdf by using truetype font with unicode. I think there is no price difference. You can consult the sales department about price.

If you have any problem for your solution, feel free to ask me.
I will be more than glad to help you.