Gmail, using Google API

According to this article, Google is going to turn off access to their services via LSA apps from 15, June 2020. As I found out, it means that IMAP for Gmail services won’t work. The only solution is to use Google API. By the result of my Aspose documentation review, I also found out, that Gmail Client doesn’t support work with messages. Is there any support for such type of interaction? And, if not, is there any plans of such feature realization for Aspose development team?

@volodymyry,

I have observed the issue shared by you and have created an issue with ID EMAILNET-39702 as investigation in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Thank you for your reply!
I’m wondering, if I can track a status of the mentioned issue?

@volodymyry,

I like to share that the issue has just recently been created in our issue tracking system. We will share the updates with you as soon as the issue will be addressed.

Thank you for your reply!
Could you please clarify a dates of update, of issue status?

@volodymyry,

I like to share that the issue has just been created in our issue tracking system and is pending in issues queue at the moment. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be addressed.

Alright, thanks!
I’m looking forward to your answer!

@volodymyry,

Sure, we will keep you posted.

Hello! Is there any update about this issue?

@volodymyry,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the requested issue is not resolved. We request for your patience and will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Can you please clarify information about dates of this issue to be resolved? This feature is very important for our company because the unresolved status of a related problem can lead to the loss of customers. So, we need to understand approximate dates to understand, if we have to find an alternative solution.

@volodymyry,

I regret to share that I may not be able to share any updates with you at the moment. However, I have requested for feedback in our issue tracking system and will get back to you as soon as it will be shared.

I just noticed that EMAILNET-39702 is Closed.

Is there any update regarding the issue status? If yes, could you please share a piece of information?

@volodymyry,

According to this article, instead of LSAs, you may use OAuth authentication. Imap client supports OAuth authentication, so you may continue to use IMAP client.

Alright, thank you for the link!
I have no other questions.

@volodymyry,

Thank you for your feedback.