Goal seek- what-if scenarios available in Aspose.Cells

Hi,

Could you also please check and let us know whether we have functionalities such as goal seek, what-if scenarios available in Aspose.Cells.Grid like in Excel?I wanted to know the product capabilities

Thanks

Hi,

I am afraid, the feature is not available at the moment.

We have logged your feature request into our issue tracking system though with an issue id: CELLSNET-15413. We will analyze it later.

Thank you.

Has Goal Seek been implemented yet?

Hi,

I am afraid, the feature is not implemented yet. Generally, we implement the users’ demanded features based on its feasibility and priority level. Also, we consider the number of requests posted by different users.

Anyways, could you give us details about your desired feature (Goal Seek…), do you need this feature for Aspose.Cells.GridWeb control or for Aspose.Cells library? We may re-analyze the feature accordingly after investigating it for our Issue tracking system.

Thank you.

Are Aspose ‘issues’ public so we can see progress/comments on the above mentioned issue for goalseek?

Hi Terry,

Aspose ticket/issue details are for internal use only, and therefore not accessible publicly. However, you can see the ticket’s status from the left pane of the first post.

I am afraid, the feature discussed in this thread (What-If-Analysis | Goal Seek feature) isn’t available with Aspose.Cells for .NET API or Aspose.Cells.GridWeb component. I would suggest you to create a new thread so an appropriate ticket could be attached to it for notification purposes. In the meanwhile, we get the latest updates regarding this feature request, and most preferably an estimated release schedule for the implementation.

I wanted to check on “Goal Seek” support in ASPOSE. Has aspose implemented it?

@kresponse8,

I am afraid, the feature is not supported yet. Once we made significant progress regarding the feature, we will share the updates here.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!