Got an Error Page When Exported to PPT

Hi,

We have problem when we tried exporting some of our SSRS 2008 R2 reports in PPT both in Sharepoint Platform or in Report Manager Server. Some works fine and there are some that we got an error page with this message "An unexpected error has occurred" when we tried exporting it to PPT.

We tried those report that we got an error page when exported to PPT to other renderer like PDF and Word and it works fine with those application just the Aspose PPT that we got errors.

Your immediate action will highly be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ness

Hi Ness,

I have tried to understand the issue shared by you. Please share the problematic RDL file by using Adventure Works as data source so that I may try reproducing the issue on my end. Please also share the generated TIFF and PDF exports of your report as well. Please also share which version of Aspose.Slides for SSRS you are using on your end.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

The version that we currently using is Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 3.7.0.

We are using Sharepoint 2007, the report is developed using SSRS 2008 R2 and the size of the report that we want to rendered to Aspose PPT is 3.0MB. Have 32 pages a combination of graphs and tablix. I am not sure if Aspose PPT has limitation in terms of size.

We have report that that the size 2.8MB and I have no problem exporting it using Aspose PPT.

Attached the PDF and TIFF file of the report that we can't export using Aspose PPT.

Thank you for the quick reply,

Ness

Hi Ness,

First of all I would recommend you to use Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 3.9.0. If the issue still persists for you then please share the RDL file that is causing issue by using Adventure Works as data source so that I may try to reproduce the issue on my end and add it in our issue tracking system for resolution. I don’t feel that the size of the report is an issue and Aspose.Slides for RS has any dependence on it.

Many Thanks,