Got error after install Aspose.Words for Reporting Services

Hi,

My company is intest in Aspose.Words for Reporting Services tool and I'm trying it on my local, but now I got the server(see error below) whatever format I try to export.

Please kindly advice how to resolve...

Server Error in '/Reports$SQL2005' Application.

An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more details.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more details.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more details.]
   Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +497
   Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +924
   Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReportControlSource.RenderReport(String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection additionalParams, String& mimeType, String& fileExtension) +84
   Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ExportOperation.PerformOperation(NameValueCollection urlQuery, HttpResponse response) +153
   Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +110
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +358
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433
This message was posted using Page2Forum from Integrating Manually with Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 Report ... - Aspose.Words for Reporting Services

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please attach your RDL report to test?