Got error when trying to convert to RTF

Hi,

I got this error when trying to convert to rtf. Even jrprint doesn’t created.

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element “jasperReport”, must match DOCTYPE root “null”.

I have attached my JAVA file.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Your code looks correct. Could you please attach your jrprint file, you are having problems with? We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi,

I try to update jasperreport.jar from 3.0.0 to 4.0.2 then i got this error…

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.lowagie.text.pdf.PdfWriter.setRgbTransparencyBlending(Z)V

I have attached jrprint file for ur reference…

TQ

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Your request has been logged in our defect database. The developer, who is responsible for Aspose.Words for JasperReports will answer you shortly.
Best regards.

Hi,

Actually i downloaded the trial version for Aspose.Word. So when im trying to run report which contains sub report i got some errors. Is that because trial version?. If I need to buy the license how much should i pay?..

TQ

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. If you want to test Aspose.Words for Jasper Reports without the evaluation version limitations, you can request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to
https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license

Best regards.

Do i have to pay for 30 days temporary license?

Hi
Thanks for your request. No, you do not need to pay. The temporary license is for free.
Best regards,