Gradient Color in Bubble Chart

Hi,

I am trying to set gradient color for bubble chart but its not working for me.

Can you please tell me how can i set gradient color for bubble chart.

Thanks,

Amit

Hi Amit,

I have observed the requirements shared. Please use the following sample code to serve the purpose. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx();
SlideEx slide = pres.Slides[0];
ChartEx chart = slide.Shapes.AddChart(ChartTypeEx.Bubble, 20, 20, 400, 300);
ChartSeriesEx series = chart.ChartData.Series[0];

series.MarkerSymbol = MarkerStyleTypeEx.Diamond;

series.Format.Fill.FillType = FillTypeEx.Gradient;

//Apply some gradiant formatting to ellipse shape
series.Format.Fill.GradientFormat.GradientShape = GradientShapeEx.Linear;

//Set the Gradient Direction
series.Format.Fill.GradientFormat.GradientDirection = GradientDirectionEx.FromCorner2;

//Add two Gradiant Stops
series.Format.Fill.GradientFormat.GradientStops.Add((float)1.0, PresetColorEx.Purple);
series.Format.Fill.GradientFormat.GradientStops.Add((float)0, PresetColorEx.Red);

pres.Write(“D:\Aspose Data\TestBubble.pptx”);

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

But the properties does not reflect on Bubble Chart. Though Color for gradient changes.

Please observe the same PPT file which you shared with me.

Right click on any Bubble and see the Fill Format in Property window it shows "Automatic"

I tried with other properties like Line witdth, Color etc but it does not reflect in property window.

I am attaching screenshot as well.

Thanks,

Amit

Hi Amit,

I have observed the issue shared by you and have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34510 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve it. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified when the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34510) have been fixed in this update.