Gradient Fill focus

Hi,

With the attached ppt file, the aspose slides for java (version 2.4), the FillFormat.getGradientFillFocus() returns 100 for both the shapes. But in an older version (1.9) it returned 0 for first shape and 100 for second shape. This issue prevents me from differentiating the two fill variants in the newer version. Please provide a fix/workaround for the same at the earliest.

Thanks,
Mani.

Hi Mani,

I have worked with the code snippet shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID 24162 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mani,

I like to share that in present latest Aspose.Slides for Java API, we have Gradient Stops instead of Gradient Fill Focus. The Gradient Stops gives the value from 0-100 for position of Gradient. There can be multiple Gradient Stops for shape filled with Gradient effect as well. Please visit this documentation link to serve the purpose on your end. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-24162) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.