Gradle refresh failing to download the aspose-ocr jar

Hi, we have a Aspose.Total license and we already have been using words, slides, cells, pdf in our application. I now am trying to start using the aspose-ocr but somehow, the gradle script is failing to pull the ocr jars.

Whenever I try “Refresh Gradle Project”, I am seeing the message “Could not resolve: com.aspose:aspose-ocr:21.1” in the console.

The gradle command we have in our Eclipse IDE "compile “com.aspose:aspose-ocr:21.1"”

Can you please check and let me know how to resolve this issue?

@meZocliqllc

Aspose.OCR for Java has the dependency for onnxruntime-1.2.0-1.5.3.jar (dependency.png (2.3 KB)
). Would you please make sure to install them as well. In case issue still persists, please share your sample console application in .zip format with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Asad, Thanks for the reply. I made sure the onnxruntime jar is downloaded and available.
And upon refresh, I am getting the following error:
[Fatal Error] aspose-ocr-21.1.pom:2:10: Already seen doctype.
Could not resolve: com.aspose:aspose-ocr:21.1

I will try sending the zip file as you mentioned, in the meantime, please let me know if there’s anything that can be done to resolve this issue.

@meZocliqllc

We were unable to notice any issue upon fresh installation of the API at our end. It is hard to determine the reason behind this problem without replicating it. Please take your time to share the sample console application and steps to reproduce the issue so that it can be replicated and addressed accordingly.