Graph in PDF getting Spike issue which is not in Excel Graph

Hi,

We have excel template with 2 shhet one is data and another is Graph which is display according to data sheet. We have converted excel to PDF using Aspose.Cells but we can see inconsistency in PDF graph(showing some spike in graph)

Below are the code snippet we have used.
attached details:
DemoTemplate.xlsx – the excel which we are converting to excel
DemoTemplatePdf.pdf – the pdf which is generating using below code
AsposeGraph.PNG – graph spike issue is mentionedGraph Issue.zip (205.2 KB)

class Program
{
static void Main(string[] args)
{
Workbook sourceWorkbook = new Workbook(@“DemoTemplate.xlsx”);
using (var stream = new MemoryStream())
{
sourceWorkbook.Save(stream,
new PdfSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Pdf)
{
OnePagePerSheet = false,
AllColumnsInOnePagePerSheet = false,
Compliance = PdfCompliance.PdfA1b,
CreatedTime = DateTime.Now
});
var data = new byte[stream.Length];
stream.Seek(0L, SeekOrigin.Begin);
stream.Read(data, 0, data.Length);

File.WriteAllBytes(@"DemoTemplatePdf.pdf", data);
        }
    }

}

@rajendrak,

We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46420 - Graph in PDF getting Spike issue

Just checking. Your team could look into more details for this issue and could confirm that root cause of issue is understood? I understand that the fix may take more time. Since the latest release for this month is already released fix for this issue might be in next month release? Is it possible to provide another version in this month itself?

@rajendrak,

As we just logged the ticket, so could you spare us a little time (3-5 days or so) for complete evaluation and investigation of your issue. If it is not much complex, you should be receiving the fix before the end of next week or even before it. If the issue is complex, it might take a couple of weeks.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Any update on this?

@rajendrak,

I am afraid currently no update is available. Once we will have some information on it, we will let you know here.

@rajendrak,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Once the fix is available for public use, we will share the Download link.

Thanks. Can I assume this fix will be part of your November official release 18.11 which is likely to happen in Nov third week?

@rajendrak,

Yes, our upcoming official version, i.e., Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.11 will include the fix for your issue.

Once we release the version, you will be notified automatically in this thread.

Keep in touch.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46420) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.11. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi