Graph scale changing after conversion from docx to pdf via Aspose

Good Morning,

In the attached source document is a graph, you’ll notice that the y-axis goes from 90% - 96%, but once converted to pdf via aspose it goes from 92% - 98%, which has led to customers complaining about data not being represented correctly.

Please can you investigate and advise when a fix will be available?

Thank you and with kind regards,

Stan

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12863. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Good morning Tahir,

Thanks for raising that, over the Christmas period another customer has raised a similar issue, which looks to be the same cause.

I’ve attached a word document and the produced pdf when converted via aspose. Please could this be appended to issue WORDSNET-12863?

Thank you,

Stan

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We will share the issue ID with you soon.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your patience. We logged the issues with horizontal and vertical axis of chart in our issue tracking system as follow:

WORDSNET-12906 : Docx to Doc/Pdf conversion issue with Vertical axis of chart
WORDSNET-12907 : Horizontal axis of chart are changed after saving Docx to Doc/Pdf

You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12906;WORDSNET-12907) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Good Morning,

Thank you for this update:

I’ve tested the issue on WORDSNET-12907 which does seem to be fixed, thank you.

Unfortunately the issue with the graph scale changing which I originally raised (Which I believe you have as WORDSNET-12906 [however it seems to have previously been given a different number of WORDSNET-12863, I’m guessing they are the same since I’ve only raised two issues{?}])

I’ve attached a screenshot demonstrating the issue on the left if the source, on the right is the result after a direct conversion to pdf and scales still change. Please can I get confirmation of which case this is actually raised as (WORDSNET-12906 or WORDSNET-12863) and if necessary raise that it is not actually resolved?

Thank you and with kind regards,

Stan

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your inquiry.
modern.gov:
In the attached source document is a graph, you'll notice that the y-axis goes from 90% - 96%, but once converted to pdf via aspose it goes from 92% - 98%, which has led to customers complaining about data not being represented correctly.
This issue was logged as WORDSNET-12863. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Regarding WORDSNET-12906, the issue is related to rendering of vertical axis of chart when Graphs.docx is saved to Pdf. See the attached image for detail. This issue has been fixed in latest version of Aspose.Words v16.0.1.0.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12863) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.