Greek order list is converted to English list using Java

Hello,

We are trying to import an HTML doc to Word (for JAVA) but Ordered Lists with Greek characters are saved as English. We recently migrated to Aspose from Docx4J (where this worked) and have a number of existing HTML docs that require this.
I suspect it may possibly be a Word version issue, if I simply import the HTM document into MS Word on my desktop I get the same english character behavior as with Aspose, but since this worked with Docx4J and we talked our bosses into purchasing Aspose this is a must fix issue for us.
Can you offer guidance on how to accomplish this. I can provide the test HTML doc we are using if you tell me the best way to do that but it simply uses <ol style="list-style-type: lower-greek;">
Thank you.

@pjoyce

Could you please attach your input HTML and output Word documents here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

test-greek-files.zip (8.4 KB)

Attached … I should add we are using aspose-words-20.1-jdk17.jar

@pjoyce

Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. However, we have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-20253 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you for the update Tahir.
The first thing my bosses will ask when I report this is - ‘what is the ETA?’. Realizing you cannot make promises, do you have a ballpark for how long it takes to get something like this implemented? This is a pretty important feature to our end users.
Thanks

@pjoyce

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.