We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Grid Desktop Scrolls paste Last Row

When I used the GridDesktop it will allow the user to scroll paste the last row in sheet. Creating a section of the grid that doesn’t have any rows.
It looks like the scroll bar will allow the last row to be scrolled to the top of the control. I would have expected it to only be able to scroll to the bottom of the visible space.
Does any one know how to set the scroll bar so it will not scroll past the last row?

Capture1.JPG (30.6 KB)

@SEMSDev

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please see the screenshot attached by us. Let us know if we understand your requirement clearly.

sc.png (64.0 KB)

Yes, once the last row is completely visible you should no longer to be able to scroll any more.
So in your pictured example I would have expect the scroll bar to be disable, since all rows are visible.
thanks
Josh

@SEMSDev

We have logged this issue in our database for implementation in our future releases. Once, there is some fix for you or any other update, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45577 - Grid Desktop should not scroll past Last Row

Thanks, I believe Columns Scrolling does that same thing

@SEMSDev

You are right. The same thing also occurs with columns. Please see the screenshot for a reference.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45581 - Grid Desktop should not scroll past Last Column

sc.png (30.6 KB)

@SEMSDev

Please download and try the latest fix. It fixes both of your issues. Let us know your feedback.

Rows look very good. Columns are much improved still seems to have 1 column width extra white space at the end.
Thanks

@SEMSDev

Please share the screenshots of both Rows and Columns for comparison. We will look into them and fix the issue relating to columns as described by you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45581 and CELLSNET-45577) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.9.

image.png (66.0 KB)
The Row has no extra space looks good. Columns have just a bit of white space left.
Thanks again for you help
Josh

@SEMSDev,

Thanks for the screenshot.

Your screenshot is showing extra white space left for columns for evaluation worksheet. This worksheet would not be included when you use and set a valid license for Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop. Could you check if this extra white space is there for other worksheets (in the workbook) for columns. If so, kindly provide a screenshot for it, we will check it soon.

image.png (29.2 KB)
Here is a copy of another sheet with the issue described.
Also found a delay in scroll space adjusting on control resize
here is a picture of the new issue resize
image.png (25.2 KB)
Step to reproduce resize issue

1. Open Test App( I attached by example app)
  2. Scroll to the far end of both the row and column scroll bar
  3. Resize Form by dragging edge.
  4. It will mostly fix it self but not perfect if you scroll the scroll bars.
    AposeExcelGrid.zip (25.3 KB)

@SEMSDev,

Thanks for the screenshots, sample project and details.

After an initial test, I am able to see the issue as you mentioned. I found that columns still have just a bit of extra white space left. Also I found a little delay in scroll space adjusting on control resize. I have logged a separate ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45662” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@SEMSDev,

Well, you have to live with bit of extra white space. The view panel shall start from a visible column, and end with a whole visible column. So, both start column and end column shall be visible after horizontal scrolling to the right most. You can click left bottom button of the horizontal scroll bar, which will thus scroll one column left. Then you can see the view is moved one column but the end column is not visible now. So actually scrolling to the right most part, it is just the right end limit.
We will continue to look into the issue regarding little delay in scroll space adjusting on control resize.

Thanks for looking at it.