GridDesktop 9.0.9.0 (Auto-Filter): When removing filter- some data are deleted

Hello,

If we apply a filter on a range of cell and we remove the Auto-Filter, all data filtered are lost.

How can we reset the filters before removing the Auto-Filter ?

I tried with this code, but it doesn’t work :
StartRow = m_cr.StartRow;
StartColumn = m_cr.StartColumn;
EndRow = m_cr.EndRow;
EndColumn = m_cr.EndColumn;

for (int i = 0; i < (EndColumn - StartColumn + 1); i++)
{
ws.Controls.Remove(StartRow, StartColumn + i);
ws.ResetFilter(i);
}
rf.HeaderRow = -1;
rf.StartRow = -1;
rf.EndRow = -1;
rf.EnableAutoFilter = false;
ws.RemoveAutoFilter();
ws.RefreshFilter();
bfilter = false;
gridDesktop1.Refresh();

Hi Richard,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

I have used your sample project shared here to evaluate this scenario, and I am able to notice the said problem, that is; rows hidden due to the filter remains hidden even after removing the filter. I have raised this incident with the product team under the ticket CELLSNET-44796. Please spare us little time to further investigate the matter and revert back with updates in this regard.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop.

We are working over your issue and will provide you a fix as soon as possible. In the new fix, you will be able to call gridDesktop1.Worksheets[0].RowFilter.ClearFilter() method to fulfill your needs.

Hi again,

This is to update you that we have resolved the problem logged earlier as CELLSNET-44796. We will shortly share the fix here for your testing.
Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop V16.10.1.0 and let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Hi,

It still dosen’t work with Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop V16.10.1.0
Same behaviour
Regards

Sorry, i was trying with latest version on the web site that is <h3 style=“box-sizing: border-box; font-family: “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.1; color: rgb(91, 91, 91); margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Aspose.Cells for .NET 16.10.0 (DLLs only)<h3 style=“box-sizing: border-box; font-family: “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.1; color: rgb(91, 91, 91); margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>

With the latest fix: Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop V16.10.1.0 it works !

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that you were able to sort out this issue with correct dll and your issue is resolved with the latest fix. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44796) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.