GridDeskTop issue for formula generated values

Hi,

If the excel document contains any formula generated value, the grid desk top is displaying Error message in that cells and throwing exception for hyperlinks. I am using Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop for .net version 2.6.4.2001 in C# application. Please guide me to fix these issues as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Dhivya

Hi,

I think you may try to ignore evaluating / calculating formulas in the template file’s sheets if it fits your needs. You may set the second parameter “runFormulas” to “false” while loading the file to GridDesktop. See the following sample code below:

this.gridDesktop1.Clear();
this.gridDesktop1.ImportExcelFile(“e:\test2\Testdata.xlsx”, false);

Thank you Sahi. Can you also provide the sample code to control the hyperlink click exception. I am getting “Address of this site is not valid” exception.

Hi,

Yes, we noticed this issue. I have logged a ticket for this issue with an id: CELLSNET-40029. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached fixed version v2.6.4.2003, we have fixed the issue regarding hyperlinks.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40029) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.