Griddesktop MouseOver And Minimize cells

hi i would like to know if it is posible to minimize the cells, like what they do in excel when you press/hold the ctrl + scroll the mousewheel. it does minimize the sheet or the cells. can we do that in grid desktop control?

thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your question and considering Aspose.Cells for GridDesktop.

You are looking for a zoom feature in GridDesktop control. I am afraid this feature is not available.

I have added a new feature request for it in a database.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40392.

Hi,

I suspect the feature may not be available in GridDesktop control (my fellow colleague has already logged a ticket for you), but could you give us screen shots in MS Excel for your requirements/needs, we will understand it correctly and check it soon.

Thank you.

here is the attachments. one is minimized and the other is normal…

in excel i click the grid anwhere in its cells, and then i hold ctrl and scrol the mousewheel and it minimize maximize the cells…

Hi,

Thanks for your screenshots and additional information.

We have logged it in our database. We will look into it and once we have some update/fix available, we will get back to you asap.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have closed this thread as Won’t Fix, this feature will not be available. If you need some other feature or face any other issue, please create separate thread. We will look into it and help you asap.