GridDeskTop problem with RemoveRow()

Hi,

RemoveRow(0) in my applications does not remove the row, it just empties it.
RemoveRow® when r > 0 works fine.

Ex:
//Accessing first worksheet of the Grid
Worksheet sheet = gridDesktop1.Worksheets[0];

//Removing the first row of the worksheet
sheet.RemoveRow(0);

A subsequent call to removerow(0) causes an exception.

Thanks for your help

Daniel

Hi,

I observed the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop v8.7.0. I found an issue with GridDesktop control with RemoveRow(index) where index is “0” and when we just open a blank GridDesktop control. We add some data to the cells in first few rows manually at runtime. Now if we use Worksheet.RemoveRow(0) on some (.NET) button’s click or on some other event, it does not remove the row rather it just makes the first row empty. The Worksheet.RemoveRow® - when r > 0, it always works fine.
e.g
Sample code:

//Accessing first worksheet of the Grid
Worksheet sheet = gridDesktop1.Worksheets[0];

//Removing the first row of the worksheet
sheet.RemoveRow(0);

Also, I found a subsequent call to RemoveRow(0) causes an exception “Invalid logic for inserting rows” as the user has mentioned. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-44232” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

It is exactly as you describe it.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your confirmation and using Aspose.Cells.

We have logged your comment in our database against this issue. Please spare us some time a week or two to investigate and fix this bug. Once there is some news for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi Dainel,

This is to update you that we are able to pin point the problem cause for the scenario as discussed in the ticket CELLSNET-44232 and we are moving forward to fix it. As soon as we get further updates in this regard, we will post here for your kind reference.

Hi again,

This is to inform you that the ticket logged earlier as CELLSNET-44232 has been marked resolved. We will shortly share the fix here after ensuring the quality and incorporating other enhancements. As soon as the next revision of the component is available for public use, we will notify you in reference to aforementioned ticket.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.7.1 (you may download and install using the MSI Installer and get the latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop v8.7.1 @ your installation directory).

We have fixed your issue “CELLSNET-44232” now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.