GridDesktop scrollbars

Hi,

Is it possible to hide either the horizontal or vertical scrollbar, like it is with the GridWeb control?

Thanks

Henri

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridDesktop.

Please use the following properties and its sub-properties to hide/display (enable/disable) Horizontal and Vertical scrollbars.

1. GridDesktop.HorizontalScroll
  2. GridDesktop.HorizontalScroll.Enabled
  3. GridDesktop.VerticalScroll
  4. GridDesktop.VerticalScroll.Enabled

If you face any issue, please let us know, we will help you asap.

Hi,

Tried

gridDesktop1.HorizontalScroll.Visible = false;
gridDesktop1.HorizontalScroll.Enabled = false;

but it’s not working, the horizontal scroll bar is still displayed even though the active sheet is limited to 10 columns which fit well within the grid’s boundaries.

Hi,

Thanks for your input.

Please download and use the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for GridDesktop v2.7.9.2000

and see if it resolves your problem.

If the problem still occurs, then please provide us your source xls/xlsx file and the sample project/code to replicate this issue with the latest version.

We will soon look into it and help you asap.

Hi,

I am using the latest version.

I’ve attached the .cs and .designer.cs files used in the project, as well as an Excel file with dummy data from the source datatable.

Thanks,

Henri

Hi,

Thanks for your sample code.

I am not able to compile your code and also you should provide a simple code without any database dependency.

Anyway, I found that scroll bars cannot be displayed or hidden with any property, so I have logged a New Feature request for this issue in our database.

Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41081.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridDesktop.

Please download and use the latest fix:
Aspose.Cells
for GridDesktop v2.7.11.2001

Now you can use the following two properties in Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop to set the visibility for vertical/horizontal scroll bar

• IsVerticalScrollBarVisible,
  • IsHorizontalScrollBarVisible

Thanks very much for the quick fix.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

You are welcome.

Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to assist you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41081) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.