GridDesktop Tab to next cell

Hello,

I have a griddesktop using your cells product and I want the user to be able to enter a value in one cell and then to be able to tab out to the next cell (to the right) by pressing the tab key. Is this something that can be done and how?

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Well, yes Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop already supports Tab key for navigating to next cell, it works the same as MS Excel. We recommend you to try the latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop v2.2.0.2000, you may get the control’s version installing Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.0.0.0: <a href="

Kindly let us know if you still find any issue.

Thank you.

I have the latest version. I have version 2.2.0.2000, I am also using VB.NET 2005 on Windows 7 premium 64bit.

Enter works but Tab does not.
Is there a property that I might have to set or something. I am pretty much using the standard or default behaviour.

Thanks in advance.
Phil

Hi,

Well, it should work fine.

Could you create a sample project, zip it and post it here to show the issue.

We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hello,

Please find the attached file.
I am wanting the User to be able to enter a value in a cell and then hit the tab key which should tab to the next cell (to the right) as Excel does.

Thanks in advance,
Phil

Hi,

Please try the attached version.

We have fixed the tab key bug in Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop v<st1:chsdate isrocdate=“False” islunardate=“False” day=“30” month=“12” year=“1899” w:st=“on”>2.2.0</st1:chsdate>.2004(attached).

Thank you.

Hi,

And, please see the following sample code how to copy a whole row data to other row in the grid.

Dim sheet As Worksheet = GridDesktop1.Worksheets(0)
Dim range As CellRange = New CellRange(2, 0, 2, sheet.ColumnsCount - 1)
sheet.ClearSelection()
sheet.AddSelectedRange(range)

sheet.Cells(2, 3).Value = “23”
GridDesktop1.Copy()
sheet.SetFocusedCell(4, 0)
GridDesktop1.Paste()

Thank you.