GridWeb custom format with percentage

Hi,

First of all, I’m using the latest version of the GridWeb control.

I am having troubles with the custom cell format. My problem is :

1) I load a workbook in the GridWeb control. This workbook contains some cells with custom format as “0\,00%”.
----> cell.GetStyle().Custom is “0\,00%”
----> cell.NumberType is general

2) I get some values from a database. To illustrate the problem, we’ll consider the value 60,52 from my database.

3) I insert the value into the GridWeb cell which have custom format (“0\,00%”).
—> cell.PutValue(60,52);

Problem : the GridWeb display 6052% instead of 60,52%.

That behaviour is not the same as MS Excel which display 60,52% when the value 60,52 is put on a cell with custom format “0\,00%”.

Hope you will help me.
Thanks,
Best regards,
Romain.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

Please download and use the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for GridWeb v2.7.6.2003

and let us know your feedback.

Please try the following

#,000%

If it does not work, then please provide me your sample xls/xlsx file with your desired number and style.

We will look into it and help you asap.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer,

The application I’m making is intented to open various workbook with different custom cell format and I can’t each time test for the infinite possibilities of custom cell format with percentage it exists.

So I’m afraid that setting the cell.GetStyle().Custom to “#,000%” is not a good solution for me.

I’ve attached the file to this post. The value to insert into the “B13” cell is 60,42 and the desired result is : 60,52%. The style is already defined to “0\,00%” in the “B13” cell.

Thanks,
Romain

Hi,

I have loaded your file using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb and got the following screenshot.

It appears to me fine.

Could you please take a look at it and let me know if it still has problems?

I have used the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for GridWeb v2.7.6.2003

You will have to click the Tick Mark as I have shown in the screenshot.

Screenshot:

Hi,

Unfortunately, as I said previously the desired result is : 60,52%.

My application is able to communicate with MS Excel and when I insert into the B13 cell the value 60,52, the displayed result is, as desired, 60,52%.

I can see that the content of your cell is : 605,200%. So it still has problem.

Moreover, clicking on Tick Mark doesn’t change anything for me about the displayed cell content…

Thanks,
Romain

Hi,

Thanks for your input.

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into your issue and once the issue is fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40722.

Hi,

The bug is fixed in the latest version v2.7.8.2005 for GidWeb(attached), please download and try it.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40722) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.