GridWeb - not show white space

Hi,

I created a excel with a Text + White Space.

When I visualized in GridWeb, the White Space wasn't show.

Please, see image.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb

Please download and use the latest: Aspose.Cells for GridWeb v2.7.5.2002 and let us know your feedback

If problem still occurs, then please provide us your source file that you are loading inside GridWeb and causing this problem.

We will look into it and log the bug.

Hi,

Doesn't work.

I have others problems:

1 - Cells's Values are very together. See gridweb-espaco.PNG.

2 - The values are truncates. See gridweb-truncado.PNG.

3 - I created Conditional Formatting. GridWeb not show. See gridweb-rows.PNG.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your files and testing with the latest version of Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

We have logged your issue in our database. Development team will look into your issues and once the issues are resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40638.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue associated with CELLSNET-40638. Please download and use the attached fix Aspose.Cells GridWeb V 2.7.6.2002 and let us know your feedback.

Thank you for your patience

thank you for your fix.

The problem "Text + White Space" don't occurs more.

But other problems occurs yet.

"1 - Cells's Values are very together (cellpadding=0). See gridweb-espaco.PNG.

3 - I created Conditional Formatting. GridWeb not show. See gridweb-rows.PNG."

Hi,

I have checked your provided project with the latest version of GridWeb and can observe the issues you mentioned. I have logged your comments into our database against the issue, and will get back to you after getting any update from our development team.

Your feedback is very valuable to us and will help us improve the shortcomings.

Thank you for your feedback

Hi,

Regarding your additional 3 issues that you mentioned above:

1 - Cells’s Values are very together. See gridweb-espaco.PNG.
The bug has been fixed in the latest version 2.7.6.2003, please download and test it.

It is a new feature and we does not support it currently, as it will make some performance issues.

3 - I created Conditional Formatting. GridWeb not show. See gridweb-rows.PNG.
Currently we only support conditional formatting of excel 2003. For 2007 , we does not support it for now.

Thanks for your understanding and using Aspose.cells

Hi,

1 - "The bug has been fixed in the latest version 2.7.6.2003, please download and test it."
Right side -> ok
Left side-> not ok
Top side-> not ok

2, 3 -
Can you share an estimated release date of these issues?

Thank you.

Hi,

I have logged your comments and provided screenshot in our database for our developers to look into it. We will update you here once we get information about the formatting and ETAs from our development team.

Thank you for your feedback
Hi,

For the issue (first issue), please use the attached latest version 2.7.6.2004 (GridWeb)
For 2 and 3, currently we have no plans to support the features as it may take some time. We might support it in future versions. Once we have any update, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

works fine.

thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

It’s good to know that your issue is resolved. We have closed this ticket now.

If you encounter any other problem or have some questions, please feel free to post here, we will help you asap.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40638) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.