GridWeb: Not show excel file

Hi,

I created a program that generates excel file and show it on GridWeb. Everytime that I ReProcess, generates a new excel file. When I Process second time, the excel file not show. If I modify zoom, the GridWeb show it. See video.

I find a solution for this problem. I forced compatibility mode.

GridWeb always show but came other bug.

Linha: 56
Erro: Não é possível obter valor da propriedade 'selectSingleNode': o objeto é nulo ou não definido.

What Do I?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and the AVI file.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.7.5.2001

If the problem is not resolved, please inform us. We will log this issue.

I downloaded e tried.
The message "Erro: Não é possível obter valor da propriedade 'selectSingleNode': o objeto é nulo ou não definido." isn't sending more.
thank very much.

but I found other problem:
When I try with IE9 and without compatibility mode, the GridWeb was truncate. See image.
When I try with IE9 and with compatibility mode (forced in browser), it's work fine.
When I try with IE8 and without compatibility mode, it's work fine.

Remeber that I configured my aspx with
Is possible run WebGrid without compatibility mode?

Hi,

It’s good to know your issue has been resolved now.

If you are using IE9 with IE7 compatibility mode, please remove the table tag containing GridWeb control and see if it resolves your problem.

Hi,

I don't use table tag.

See the code:

<%@ Page Title="" Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="frmFRW317.aspx.cs"
Inherits="FrwAdmin.FormsFrwAdmin.Process.frmFRW317" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Aspose.Cells.GridWeb" Namespace="Aspose.Cells.GridWeb" TagPrefix="acw" %>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<acw:GridWeb ID="GridWeb1" runat="server" EnablePaging="True" ShowDefaultGridLine="false"
ShowHeaderBar="false" EditMode="False" OnCustomCommand="GridWeb1_CustomCommand"
ShowCommandBarAtTop="True" ShowLoading="False" EnableMetalLightEffect="True"
NoHScroll="True" NoScroll="True" NoVScroll="True">

<acw:CustomCommandButton ID="CustomCommandButton1" runat="server" Command="PDF" ImageUrl="~/Platypus/Aspose/Imgs/pdf.png"
Text="PDF" ToolTip="Exportar para PDF" Width="25px">

<acw:CustomCommandButton ID="CustomCommandButton2" runat="server" Command="XLS" ImageUrl="~/Platypus/Aspose/Imgs/xls.png"
Text="Xls" ToolTip="Exportar para Xls" Width="25px">

<acw:CustomCommandButton ID="CustomCommandButton3" runat="server" Command="XLSX"
ImageUrl="~/Platypus/Aspose/Imgs/xlsx.png" Text="Xlsx" ToolTip="Exportar para Xlsx"
Width="25px">

<acw:CustomCommandButton ID="CustomCommandButton4" runat="server" Command="PRINT"
ImageUrl="~/Platypus/Aspose/Imgs/print.png" Text="Imprimir" ToolTip="Visualização de Impressão"
Width="25px">

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have forwarded your issue to our development team and logged this issue in our database.

Once, there is some fix or update relating to it, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40626.

Hi,

I'm planing my next release and i need an estimated release date of this issues (in order of priority):

CELLSNET-40626 -> Priority 1
CELLSNET-40638 -> Priority 2

Can you share an estimated release date of these fixes?

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting.

I have requested the team to provide ETA for these issues.

I have logged your comments against the issue ids: CELLSNET-40626 and CELLSNET-40638

We will get back to you asap.

Hi,

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for GridWeb v2.7.6.2002 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

doesn't work.

I'm using IE9 with IE7 compatibility mode because when I use without compatibility mode, sometimes, the GridWeb was with width=0.

I resolved this issue with IE7 compatibility mode but came other problem: Scroll bar don't show and GridWeb was truncate.

I want to use GridWeb with iframe and I can't.

Any suggestion?

Hi,

I think, you should use a real IE 7 and do some test, but do not use IE 9 with IE 7 compatibility mode.

If you use IE 9, then you should use IE 9 standard mode, if you want to use IE 8 , you should use a real IE 8 , but not IE 9 with IE 8 compatibility mode.