GridWeb - Custom Menu not visible in IE

Hi,

I am playing around grid web properties…
We are looking to set up a custom context menu in our grid too. I don’t see any property/attribute that shall let me do that… Can you explain how to do that…

Also, http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.cells/csharp/grid/common/custom-context-menu.aspx doesn’t work on IE… This is a showstopper if it doesn’t work on IE…

Any thoughts,

Thanks,
Nirav.

Hi,

We have logged this issue in our database. We will provide you a code example asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-30896.

Hi,

For this issue, we have tested it in our local pc, for the page “CustomContentMenu.aspx”, we do not need to do any change almost. Just change “Web App” to “Website” and the page runs well, you can test it by the attachment file

Please use the latest version:
Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.6.3.2000

Screenshot:

Okay thanks,

How can I have those custom context menu button available on the web grid ? Is there any property to do that ??

nirav.

Hi,

I think, you should try the Offline - Aspose.Cells.GridWeb C# Demos because they uses the recent versions of Aspose.Cells for GridWeb than site demos which uses very older versions.

It will be helpful for you to understand the code in the custom context menu demo.

Also, you will be able to run all the demos in either Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 or 2010. Please read the readme file.