GridWeb display issue on IE 11

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45926) have been fixed in this update. Please also check the following article:* <a href="Install Aspose Cells through NuGet|Documentation

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45925) have been fixed in this update. Please also check the following article:* <a href="Install Aspose Cells through NuGet|Documentation

Hi,

Please consider that the following issue is not correctly solved

On first load, the tab bar is visible. But, when you change tab, the gridweb is refreshed and, often, it looses the tab bottom bar on postback. Please try to navigate through the different tabs of this workbook and you will notice the issue.

Thanks,

@lswe

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose APIs.

The link of your old project is now invalid. Please re-upload your project with 18.4.

This is the reference post where you provided your sample project earlier.

We have tested this issue with this sample project and we found an issue as shown in the following screenshot (i.e. please check red rounded rectangle at the bottom of the screenshot). Is this the issue you are referring to? If it is something else, then please also provide us sample project and screenshots that we could use to investigate and fix the issue.

Screenshot:

Hi,

It’s not the issue I was referring to. Did you try to navigate through the different tabs ?

You will consider that bottom tab bar will disapparear.

Thanks,

@lswe

Please see this new screenshot. The issue is present there but it is not specific to IE-11, it also occurs on Google Chrome. Let us know if we found the issue correctly now.

Screenshot:

Hi,

Thanks for your answer,

My problem is even more important. Please have a look to the attached screenshot AsposeBarMissing.png (69.1 KB).

In fact, the tab bottom bar is fully hidden. Please try your sample project on this workbook.W020 - Liasse Intragroupes Réciproques_57.zip (158.7 KB).

If you try to navigate through the different workbook tabs, you will notice the issue.

Thanks,

@lswe

We are afraid, we are unable to reproduce this issue using the following sample web application project as shown in the following screenshot.

Please test the project at your end and see if you are able to reproduce it. If not, then copy its settings to your project. And if you are able to reproduce it, then submit us your video recording, we will create a ticket based on your video recording.

Screenshot:

Hi,

As I said, you need to navigate through tabs to reproduce the issue. Please consider the following sample project. When you start it, by default, the workbook is opened on the SUMMARY tab. When I navigate on CONTROL tab, here is what I got :

As you can see, the tab bottom bar is hidden because I navigated on CONTROL tab.

Please let me know if you are able to reproduce the issue on IE 11.

Thanks,

@lswe

Thanks for your sample project and using Aspose APIs.

We are getting exceptions while executing your project.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

We have resolved these dependencies

• acw_client
  • Aspose.Cells.dll
  • Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.dll

Please provide DLLs of other dependencies e.g.

• AjaxControlToolkit
  • Telerik.Web.UI

It would be helpful if you upload your entire project with all dependencies together so that we could update it with most recent GridWeb dll and execute it.

You will find here the project with missing dll

@lswe

Thanks for your sample project and using Aspose APIs.

We have replicated this issue as shown in the following screenshot and logged it in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-46142 - Tab Bar becomes hidden when user changes tab because Grid height grows up

Screenshot:

@lswe

For your issue

• CELLSNET-46142 - Tab Bar becomes hidden when user changes tab because Grid height grows up

As you set a percentage ratio width/height for GridWeb control, please set isUseClientPageHeight=true in acwmain.js.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46142) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 18.6. Please also check the document/article for your reference: Install Aspose Cells through NuGet|Documentation

Thanks for your answer,

You should really consider to add this property on the ASP tag because each time we have to update the gridweb control with a new version, it is easy to forget to update this js property.

@lswe

Thanks for your suggestion and using Aspose APIs.

We have logged your request in our database as follows. Once, we will have some fix or other news for you, we will update you in this topic asap.

• CELLSNET-46188 - isUseClientPageHeight=true should be implemented as ASP tag

@lswe

It is a good suggestion. We will add new attribute UseClientPageHeight in GridWeb.

Description:

Gets or sets whether GridWeb should use client page height as control height, suitable for when set Height=“100%”, default value is false.

Thanks for your reply,

You could go even further in this feature if you handled the window resize event to make GridWeb height autofit the page height when user reduce or increase the window size when UseClientPageHeight is set to true.

Thanks,

@lswe

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

We have logged your comment in our database for consideration and investigation. To elaborate it further, you may provide us your sample code or screenshots.

Please note, this topic/thread is quite large consisting of 35+ posts. Such large topics are difficult to be managed and communicated. We appreciate you, if you create separate topics now onward. Ideally, a single topic should deal with single issue.

We have fixed this issue now. Please download and try the following fix.

I mean something like this :

var resizeTimer;
  $(window).resize(function () {
            clearTimeout(resizeTimer);
            resizeTimer = setTimeout(setGridWebHeight, 100);
  })
  function setGridWebHeight() {
           document.getElementById("<%=GridWeb1.ClientID%>").resize();
  }