GridWeb display issue on IE 11

Hi,

I defined GridWeb (18.2) control as follow :

<acw:GridWeb ID="GridWeb1" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="100%" ShowLoading="true" XhtmlMode="true"
        PresetStyle="Standard" EnableAJAX="true" EnableAsync="true" RenderHiddenRow="true">
   </acw:GridWeb>

Because I want the gridweb to take the whole page height, you will notice that I set Height to 100%.

However when I load this workbook (71.0 KB), there are some issues concerning the gridweb display.

Because it’s easier to show than to explain, I attach you a screenshot (438.5 KB)
which shows the different issues on IE 11.

Thanks for your feedback,

@lswe

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

Please download and try this sample GridWeb project and share its screenshots with us. It will help us investigate this issue better. Below are the two screenshots of this sample project at our end for a reference.

Screenshots:

Image - I

Image - II

Hi,

Thanks for your answer,

Please execute the attached project on IE 11 and you will get the same result that my screenshot :

https://we.tl/AvUUZCc92J

I hope this will help you to investigate,

@lswe

Thanks for your sample project. We were able to find offset issue but you can still change worksheets from tabs or toolbar. Please see this image for more information.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

However you can understand that it’s not a correct solution to tell to the user to press F11 to keep using the application. The GridWeb must be fully visible whatever the workbook loaded inside it. Don’t you think ?

@lswe

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

We were able to observe these issues and logged them as follows. Once, there is some fix or other update for you, we will let you know asap.

• CELLSNET-45925 - Offset issue in GridWeb Worksheet on IE 11
  • CELLSNET-45926 - Tabs are not visible or partially visible on GridWeb in IE 11
  • CELLSNET-45929 - Column group does not work in GridWeb

Thanks for opening these tickets,

Please let me know when they will be fixed

@lswe

Sure. We will keep you updated with any progress on this issue and let you know when the fix is available.

Hi,

Do you have any update for me about these tickets ?

Thanks,

@lswe

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please download and try the following fix for your issues CELLSNET-45925, CELLSNET-45926 and CELLSNET-45929. The fix includes only the client side acwmain.js file.

Please note, you use whole page height as Width=“100%” Height=“100%”

Please set isUseClientPageHeight=true in acwmain.js.

One more thing: the following code in Site.Master is no longer need

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE9" />

Hi,

I have just tested my scenario with your latest acwmain version.

I can notice that it is a way better but I am still to observe a display issue.

Please have a look to this screenshot (248.0 KB).

Thanks,

@lswe

Thanks for your screenshot. We will look into this issue further and update you asap.

@lswe

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45980 - Little empty space is present while scrolling to the bottom max rows of GridWeb

Thanks for your reply,

Please let me know when it will be available

@lswe

Sure. We will keep you updated with any progress, Thanks.

@lswe

Please download and try the following fix for your issue CELLSNET-45980 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45929) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45926) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45925) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45929) have been fixed in this update. Please also check the following article:* <a href="Install Aspose Cells through NuGet|Documentation