Gridweb: Error message when cells are changed

Hi,

using the latest version of Aspose Cells and the latest acw_client I get an alert mesage (“error happens,please check the below info:”) whenever I change the content of a cell.

The message box is created in function ajaxcallback() in the acwmain.js. How can I fix this error?

Attached you can find a sample project.

Thanks,
Birgit

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue by running your sample project on Chrome and FireFox. When we edit the cells and press Enter, the error message pops up.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-44906 - Gridweb - Error message when cells are changed

I have attached the screenshot showing the error on my end for a reference.

Hi,

any news?

Birgit

Hi,

I am afraid, there is no update on your issue “CELLSNET-44906”. However, I have asked the concerned developer from product team to update on the issue or provide an ETA if possible.

Once we have any update on your issue, we will let you know here.

Thank you.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for GridWeb v16.11.6 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

the fix seems to solve the problem.

Thanks,
Birgit

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44906) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.