Gridweb : functionality of arrows

dear support,

I have been unable to figure out the functionality of the left and right arrows on the gridweb command bar ( see screenshot ).
In any case, I cant make them work and I cant make them disappear

Any ideas ?

thank you

guido

Hi,

Well, the functionality of the arrow buttons is similar to MS Excel Sheet tab bar arrows. If there are many sheets, so you may move the sheet tab bar view to display your favorite sheet tabs (it won’t display the sheet mind you) in front first etc. If there are less sheets, these buttons would do nothing to change the sheet tab bar display, similar to what Ms Excel does. Please see the screen shot for your reference:
http://prntscr.com/58lel7

Thank you.

Ok. thanks for your help.

Is there a way to get rid of these arrows ?

guido

Hi Guido,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

I was unable to find the way to hide these scroll tab bar left and right arrows and these are not needed when we have a horizontal scroll bar that can be used to switch to different tabs easily. There should be a way to hide these arrow bars. Therefore I have a logged a New Feature request in our database to support this feature.

We will look into it and implement this feature. Once, it is supported or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-43172 - Support to hide scroll tab bar left and right arrows

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v8.3.1.1 (attached).

We have supported the feature now. We add new property for GridWeb i.e., ShowTabNavigation which gets or sets whether the tab navigation button is shown or not, the default value is true.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43172) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.