GridWeb Need Help

Hi,

Thnaks !!!

As per the above source code provided, you are suggested by onsheettabclick click.

But as per our requirement we are hiding the sheet tabs so we are not able to assign the event on sheet tab. instead of sheet tab is there any other way to do?

<acw:GridWeb ……..

onsheettabclick="MainTabContainer_ActiveTabChanged" >

</acw:GridWeb>

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

No matter whether sheet tabs are hidden, we can still set onsheettabclick, it will be raised in serverside after you call setActiveTab in client side.

setActiveTab is just the same behavior as user click gridweb sheet tab.

Hi All,

As per your code for activeindexsheet Tab container is working fine in client side javascript, but its taking too much time to load the sheet in updatepanal ie( ajax). if the sheet is empty its loading quicker but if the sheet is having less number of data also taking too much time to load into GridWeb sheet.

kindly advice on this performance issue inside ajax.

And thanks for your great help in sharing Tab Container demo code for our understanding.

Regards,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

In order to get some help/advice on performance issue, please create a separate thread and provide us your sample project. It should be simple and to the point. Please remove any database or business logic related code.

We will look into your issue at our end and forward it to development team for a fix or advice.

Thanks for your reply…

I’m facing issue when i load my excel file into gridweb Sheet1 is automatically loaded in gridweb but i dosen’t have sheet1 in excel file itself.

Can you please advice on this issue…

Regards,
Gawaskar N.

Hi Team,

We are facing reference formula issue in Gridweb, in sheet 1 cell a5 is pointing to sheet 2 cell a1 reference, after loading in Gridweb its displays as #REF in that cell formula is (=Sheet1!A5) this formula is used in sheet 2.

gawaskar_n:
Hi Team,

We are facing reference formula issue in Gridweb, in sheet 1 cell a5 is pointing to sheet 2 cell a1 reference, after loading in Gridweb its displays as #REF in that cell formula is (=Sheet1!A5) this formula is used in sheet 2.
Hi,

Please create a new thread and post your sample project there alongwith source files and screenshots will also be helpful.

We will soon look into it and log your issue so that your issue could be investigated and you are be given advise or workaround.

In case of bug, we will fix the issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41200;CELLSNET-41194;CELLSNET-41217) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Team,

Still we are facing error for this CELLSNET-41217. issue. we have attached sample project for your reference.

Inside the UpdatePanel placing the Gridweb once we changed Tab, all the cells are not editable.

Kindly review my project and provide your suggestion at the earliest.

Regards,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

Thanks for the project.

After an initial test, I have tested it and your are right, once we go to other tabs e.g Tab2 or Tab3, we cannot edit any cell in the sheets. I have reopened your issue “CELLSNET-41217” again. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.
Hi,

For "CELLSNET-41217":
After looking your issue further we found, your project use an older version of "acwmain.js" , you need to update the acwmain.js , (we have fixed it in Gridweb v2.7.13.2002, you may use any later versions' "acwmain.js" file). You need to use GridWeb's client API setActiveTab to switch tabs for this scenario, I have attached updated files for DataProcess.aspx for your reference.

For your information, we do not support UpdatePanel directly, GridWeb has its own tab switching way.
Now you can use setActiveTab on client's js like this:
e.g
//get gridweb instance by id
var gridwebins = gridwebinstance.get("TestGrd");
// setActiveTab , parameter is tabindex usually start at 0
gridwebins.setActiveTab(1);

Thanks for your understanding!

Thanks…!

Kindly provide us the latest acwmain.js " file and moreover we are looking to change the sheet index tab in server side coding not in client side coding which you have wrote in above thread.

In our Project we are changing the excel sheet using server side coding while clicking on each Tab.

Is this functionality can be done in aspose.gridweb? if its still issue kindly resolve at the earliest.

we are looking like editable cell in gridweb once the Tab is clicked , in server side coding.

Kindly help on this issue.

Regards,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

Please download and try our latest fix: Aspose.Cells for GridWeb v2.7.14.2001

Also, you may get the latest “acwmain.js” file in the “</span>acw_client” in the zipped archive.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Thanks for providing the latest Dll and acwmin.js and the acw_client folder.

After implementing the latest acwmain.js file and dll into my project still when i clicking on Tab, Gridweb is in Readonly mode. we can’t able to edit the cell when we placed Gridweb inside UpdatePanel.

Kindly team can you test our sample project which i have attached on before thread with lates dll and acwmain.js. If u still required sample project we can upload into your forum.

Kindly reply at the earliest.

Regards,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

Kindly provide us link to your attached project. We will look into your project with the latest version and share our findings with you asap.

gawaskar_n:
Hi Amjad,

Thanks for providing the latest Dll and acwmin.js and the acw_client folder.

After implementing the latest acwmain.js file and dll into my project still when i clicking on Tab, Gridweb is in Readonly mode. we can't able to edit the cell when we placed Gridweb inside UpdatePanel.

Kindly team can you test our sample project which i have attached on before thread with lates dll and acwmain.js. If u still required sample project we can upload into your forum.

Kindly reply at the earliest.

Regards,
Gawaskar.
Hi,

We have looked into your issue further and now have attached the updated test project for your reference.

Please download and try it at your end and let us know your feedback.

Hi All,

In Excel level conditional formatting set in a template excel file is also not reflecting inside gridweb. Is this new enhancements has been fixed in Latest Aspose.Cell.Gridweb. if yes kindly provide the latest dll,or please create logged a ticket to development team to fix this conditional formatting issue.

Regards,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

Well, I am afraid, reading/writing conditional formatting is not supported by Aspose.Cells.GridWeb control, Aspose.Cells support this feature very well though. But as you need this feature for GridWeb, so, we have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41370” for your feature request. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.
gawaskar_n:
Hi All,

In Excel level conditional formatting set in a template excel file is also not reflecting inside gridweb. Is this new enhancements has been fixed in Latest Aspose.Cell.Gridweb. if yes kindly provide the latest dll,or please create logged a ticket to development team to fix this conditional formatting issue.

Regards,
Gawaskar.
Hi,

It seems your requested feature of reading/writing conditional formatting is not supported. However, we recommend you to download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for GridWeb v2.7.15.2000 to test your scenario.

If your issue still occurs, then please provide us your sample project and sample files. We will create a separate ticket for your issue and implement your requested feature.

We also recommend you to create a separate thread so that your issues could be identified easily and hence be fixed precisely.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41370) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(3)