Gridweb: Problem pasting data

Hi,

when I paste data from excel to the gridweb, I get a message box stating “The rows of the copy content is more than the paste rows” although I copy only the content of 1 cell. Attached you find a sample project. Simply run the project, open the popup and then paste data from excel (data of one cell is enough) to cell F29. Please fix.

Thanks,
Birgit

Hi,

Thanks for providing us sample project.

I have evaluated your scenario/ case a bit using your sample project and found the issue as you mentioned. The strange thing is that, it works fine (copy from Excel to paste into GridWeb) for all other cells (in rows) except row 29. Did you do some special thing with the row 29?

Thank you.

Hi,

row 29 ist the last row which is shown by gridweb. I guess this is the reason. It seems, that the number of pasted rows is wrongly interpreted.

Best regards,
Birgit

Hi,

You might be right but we got to look into your issue thoroughly. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45250” for your issue. Our concerned developer will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try to replace the “acwmain.js” file (e.g in the folder “.\grid\acw_client”) in your project with the attached file (in the archive), it should fix your issue as I tested.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

I confirm that issue “CELLSNET-45250” has been fixed using the attached version of acwmain.js.

Thanks,
Birgit

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by using the latest acwmain.js we provided. Feel free to write us back if you have further comments or questions, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We recommend using our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v17.3.6 for your issue “CELLSNET-45250”.

Thank you.