GridWeb style issues

Hello,

Thanks for your update,

What about the other issues (CELLSNET-44865, CELLSNET-44862, CELLSNET-44860, CELLSNET-44858, CELLSNET-44859) ?

Thanks,

Hi,

Thank you for writing back.

I am afraid, the mentioned tickets have not been resolved yet. I have requested the concerned member of the product team to share ETA for them. As soon as we receive any further details, we will post here for your kind reference.

Hi again,

Please try the latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for .NET 16.11.1 (attached) against the problems logged earlier as CELLSNET-44858, CELLSNET-44859 & CELLSNET-44860. Please make sure that you replace the existing JavaScript files with the latest ones and clear the browser’s cache before performing any tests.

Hi,

I just tested the new version of your dll on my project and I am still able to notice the problems mentionned on CELLSNET-44860 and CELLSNET-44859.

About the CELLSNET-44858, it seems to be half fixed. Indeed, for fixed rows, it works but for fixed columns, when I scroll down and then scroll up, I loose the content of the grid.

Please try to execute the attached workbook (Worksheet I.100) on the last sample project I sent you to reproduce this issue.

Thanks,

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for writing back. I have reevaluated the scenarios again while using your recently shared sample spreadsheet, however, I am no longer able to observe any of the issues (mentioned under CELLSNET-44858, CELLSNET-44859 & CELLSNET-44860). Please note, you are using emulation tag in Site.Master as content=“IE=EmulateIE9” which could be causing the issue on your side. Please change it to content=“IE=EmulateIE11”, and give the latest version a try again. You can also test the cases while using the attached sample application. In case the problem persists, please share the snapshot of the Emulation tab from the Developer Tools of Internet Explorer.

Hi Babar,

About the CELLSNET-44859 issue, please execute the attached sample project on IE11 and click on C4 worksheet. If you scroll down to the bottom of the worksheet, you will see that it displays all the rows until the 159th. However when I open this worksheet on Excel, I have 165 rows. Same thing happen on III. 410, I am able to see the 58 first rows but it exists 66 rows.

As I said, about the CELLSNET-44858, it seems to be half fixed. Indeed if you click on I.100 worksheet, scroll down then scroll up, you will loose the content of the grid (attached capture). The particularity of this worksheet is that it has fixed row and fixed column.

Please tell me if you still don’t have these problems.

Hi again,

Thank you for your patience with us.

Upon reviewing the aforementioned scenarios, I am able to replicate both problems on my end. I have reopened the previously logged ticket CELLSNET-44859 for the problem of incomplete rendering of the spreadsheet contents in the GridWeb control. Moreover, I have logged a new ticket (CELLSNET-44925) for the issue where spreadsheet contents disappear after scroll down and back up again.

Please allow us some time to further analyze these cases and get back with updates in this regard. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Hi there,

Please try the latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for .NET 16.11.6 against the ticket logged earlier as CELLSNET-44862 (Grouped Rows/Columns Expand/Collapse Feature) and share your feedback.

Hi again,

Please use the latest version of acwmain.js (attached in an archive) along with Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for .NET 16.11.6 (shared in previous response) against the problems logged earlier as CELLSNET-44859 (incomplete loading of worksheet contents) & CELLSNET-44925 (disappearing of contents while scrolling down & up again). Please be kind enough to share your feedback so we may take appropriate actions on aforementioned tickets.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44862;CELLSNET-44925;CELLSNET-44860;CELLSNET-44859;CELLSNET-44858) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

After performing some tests, we noticed another issue. To reproduce it, please execute the last sample project I sent you and open I. 100 worksheet. This worksheet contains some merged cells among fixed rows.

When I scroll down slowly the worksheet, everything looks fine. But if I scroll up to the top of the page and then scroll down to the bottom, the merged cells appears unmerged.

Please tell me if you are able to reproduce the issue.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for writing back. Could you please confirm if you are referring to the merged range B8:N8 from the worksheet I. 100? When I tested the case on my side while using your last shared project and latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb 16.12.0, the aforementioned range already appears to be un-merged without the need of scrolling. Please state the version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb that you are currently using, also please confirm that you see the un-merged cells after scrolling and not after first page load.

Hi again,

This is to update you that I have logged an investigative ticket with Id CELLSNET-45006 based on my observations as shared in previous response. We will soon analyze the scenario and share our feedback. In the meanwhile, please confirm that you are able to see the same results without using the scrolling feature or the behaviour is different on your end against the latest revision of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for .NET 16.12.0.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer,

In fact, I’m using the 16.11.6.0 version of GridWeb dll (acwmain : v2016.12.01). On this version, the cell is merged on load but is unmerged on scroll event.

Hi again,

Thank you for sharing more details. Please note, I have given the scenario another try while using Aspose.Cells.GridWeb 16.11.6 (acwmain v2016.12.01) however, I am still getting the same behaviour, that is; cells are un-merged at the time of spreadsheet loading. That said, I have provided these details to the concerned member of the product team for further review. Please allow me some time to discuss this matter and share our feedback.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for GridWeb v16.12.3.0 for your following issue and let us know your feedback.

• CELLSNET-45006 - Merged cells appear to be unmerged while load existing spreadsheet to GridWeb

Please also check the following information related to this issue.
Here is a special scenario that the merged area is divided by freeze pane. Based on our implementation, we are using different tables to deal with freezepane, typically four tables for freezepane view. So here is the limitation, that it can only merge within the table but can not merge within more than two tables. Please try the result of the new fixed version.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45006) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.