GridWeb - Top border

Hi,

I created xlsx using Aspose.Cell. When I loaded in GridWeb, doesn't show top border.

Please, see image and xlsx.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for using Aspose.Cells.

From you excel file, there is no border at the location as you have mentioned in your post. Did you want to say that the border appears as extra in Gridweb? I have attached a screenshot of your excel file, where there is no border at the location as you have mentioned in your post.

If possible, please provide us your simple runnable application to recreate the issue at our end. We will look into it and assist you further.

Also, we recommend you to download and use this latest version: Aspose.Cells for GridWeb v2.7.7.2004 in your applications.

Yes.

There is no border in the excel file. When I import to GridWeb, showed border.

See images and source code with GridWeb v2.7.7.2004.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We will look into this issue and provide you further assistance as soon as possible.

Hi,

Thank you for being patient.

I was able to reproduce the issue using the latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb: Aspose.Cells for GridWeb v2.7.7.2006.

I am forwarding these details to our development team to look into it and provide a solution. We will let you know here once we have an update from our the development team. The issue has been logged in our Issue Tracking System as: CELLSNET-40826.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for GridWeb 2.7.8.2006 and let us know your feedback.

it's work.

thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

It’s good to know your issue is resolved now with the above fix.

Let us know if you face any other, we will be glad to help you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40826) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.