GridWeb Validation.ValueList multiselect

We just purchased the Aspose.Cells product last week and I have two more questions to wrap up my POC on replacing our old control. BTW thanks for the quick response on my last post.

1. Is it possible to make the validation value list multiselect? (i.e. user can hold shift key down and select multiple values)
2. In regards to my previous post (CELLSNET-28849) , you mentioned it was a new feature and would update me soon. I’m guessing this will be released in the next version? Any idea when that would be? I have to replace the old Farpoint spread in 50+ pages and need to provide an estimate by end of day.

Thanks,

Hi,

1. I am afraid the feature is not available, GridWeb only provides simple single valued validation list. I have logged a ticket for the new feature with an id: CELLSNET-28857. We will look into it soon.

2. We will provide you an eta for it.

Thank you.

Was this ever implemented?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

Please share your excel file which you can create manually in Microsoft Excel and we will load it in the latest version of GridWeb and check if this feature is already supported or not. If it is not supported, we will log the details in the database for product team consideration and resolution of this issue.